December 02, 2009

2nd day of the worst month, for me.

Today is December 2, the second day of the worst month, for me. for some sort of reason i get lonely when it is December. although i do not now what the hell is the reason behind this melancholy.. for maybe it is a fact where something big that might happened from the past although i do not know what it is. i made my post on December 2 instead of December 1. because of our internet connection was down due to major server maintenance on our internet connection server which i believe is smart bro. which usually checks their maintenance every the first day of the month, then. that's where the saddest part happen.. loss of net connection. =( . I forgot, i still haven't got my haircut. which is required for us students in MDSN, what a great fu**ing school it is, hahaha. well still, i'll just make up reasons for me to get past through the most scariest happening in our school, which also means, i wont be able to make my hair long because we are compromised to have our haircut per month. Which is something that i dont want to do, that sucks. haha, still it's nice to be back on the line of the net, still there's that melancholic feeling of sadness wrapping around my body and bones...





-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment